Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Friday, August 15, 2008

The NFL's Best Moment Ever

Hey, check out Keri's (my daughter) blog! She has a link to an article about Steve (my step-son). Gail (Steve's mom) emailed and said the writer that took credit for this particular article wasn't the original writer. Jason Krump was the original writer. It was published on WSU's website in Dec. 2007. That is not good to take someone elses writing for your own. It is a fun article to read and those of us that watched it love reliving the experience. We all remember where we were and what we were doing. I was in my classroom waiting for open house to start. Our PE teacher was watching the game with me. When the punt was blocked Diana in the 6th grade wing said she heard me screaming. I can still remember every little detail. I tried to call Mike about 6 times but couldn't dial the numbers. I finally got a hold of him. He was a proud dad!! I really have no idea what I said to the parents when they got to open house. Fun stuff!!! Here is the link to Keri's blog. Keri's Blog

No comments: