Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Snow and Getting Ready

I couldn't even bring myself to take a picture of the snow yesterday. It was snowing in JUNE!!! It did not stick but it was snowing hard on the way to work yesterday. I sent a text message to the family and shortly after I receieved a text showing Ryland playing at the water park. Wish I was there. By Sat. it is supposed to be 75 degrees finally!! Speaking of Sat. Mike and I are going to try again to go to the Snake Pit in Idaho. This time instead of a birthday ride it will be an anniversary ride. I am also getting ready for the road trip to Arizona. I took my car in to get serviced and they forgot to put oil into it after they drained the oil. How can that happen???? Sort of important. I only drove it a block and it seems to be fine. I have my hotel reservation for the first night and I am getting excited to go. I will update the blog as I go.

No comments: