Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Road Trip Ready

OK, here we go. The road trip starts tomorrow. I am packed and ready to go. Mother and I went over the map tonight. Good thing we did because I would have been taking little 2 lane roads. Sometimes mapquest doesn't tell you the best way to get from here to there. To get the route Lucy usually takes we had put each leg of the trip in separately. The hotel I am staying in tomorrow is supposed to have an internet connection so that is good. I will blog! The hardest part about the trip is being away from Mike for so long. Absence make the heart grow fonder they say. I will miss him. The camera, suitcase, car, cds, and cooler are all ready to go! Talk to you on the blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Thelma and Louise,
Looks like you're having a great time. You're a good blogger, Jackie- pictures and everything. Thanks for doing that. I feel like I am there with ya.
Well . . . continue to have a blast on your journey and we'll check in with you tomorrow. Say hi to Ma for me. Love you both,
Byron (6/26/08, 8:15 AM)