Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Journey to Spokane

Well, we drove 721 miles today. We are in Missoula, Montana. We drove up Highway 15 to I90. We went through the Big Sky country of Montana and it is spectacular. We saw a lot of rivers along the way. At every river Lucy said she saw fish jumping out of the river. She was sure each and every river would have great fishing. A couple of times I nearly had to wrangle (Montana talk for pull)her back in the car. She would see the water going over the rocks and was sure it was a school of fish. I didn't tell her that fish don't travel in schools in the rivers. We will get up in the AM and head to Spokane. Oh, we almost had to drive to Spokane tonight. No hotel rooms in Missoula. I got gas to start out for home and saw a Motel 6 sign. We called and Mr. Hotel guy said a room just opened up. He held it for us. Took us about a minute to get there. While we were there checking in he turned away at least 3 others. Whew! The good thing about this hotel is there is a Starbucks across the street. We have been looking for a Starbucks all day. No coffee/espresso shops in Utah! Starbucks and home in the morning. Amen!

No comments: