Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Well, the grand kids all think Grandpa Mike is pretty funny!  I wonder why?  They love him like crazy.  He would do just about anything for them including eating the insides of a pumpkin!  He decided Lucy's fleece would help keep his head warm at the park.  We watched the girls while their parents went skiing!  After a quick trip to the mall we headed for the park.
When I look at these pictures I think about how much joy children feel at the everyday things in life!  They just run and play with huge smiles on their faces. We could learn a lot from the heart of a child.



Pull ups!  They are hard.  Mike got this far but I didn't even get that close and I lift weights a couple times a week!
My feet are actually off the ground even thought it doesn't look like it.  I think my new goal is to do one pull up!
 Layne sailed across these bars over and over!
 The serious look!
 Here we are again! JOY!  Running to the swings!
 I decided to join in.  I like to swing.
 Lucy got a push or two from Grandpa Mike



 Still sporting the fleece.  What a good grandpa!
After we got home Lucy took a nap and Layne and Grandpa had some batting practice.  Keep your eye on the ball Layne!
 Great stance!
We had such a fun relaxing day.  Two precious little gifts from God.

No comments: