Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tuesday the Mall and Mini Golf

Our last full day in Parker.  Ryland and Layne started with some drawing!  They both seem to really love drawing.  After drawing and breakfast a trip to the mall and to mini golf was planned. 
So precious.  We got to the mall and I disappeared for a while.  I wanted to go to Sundance.  Nice expensive clothing store.  Love the clothes but not the price. Walked away empty handed.  The kids were having lunch and I met them at the food court.
 My lovely daughters!  I love them tons!
 Ryland took this picture.  Nice work Ry!
 Ah!  Where did the bunnies come from!
 And a little lamb!
 Bunnies everywhere!
 Off to mini golf.  Not just any mini golf this was glow in the dark Monster Mini Golf.  Lots of monsters but no one was scared.  They were having too much fun!

Why John Denver was part of Monster Mini Golf I don't know.  He was no monster!
 Layne!
 Easton


 I found Big Foot!  Guess he is real!

 The end!

 Naps again and then to the yogurt shop!  Goodies by the pound!

 Lucy started a hugfest!  So sweet!  Love the smiles.



Well, girls night out!  Here are my beautiful daughters ready for a night on the town.  Mark and I stayed at the house and put the kids to bed.

I love these girls.  They have grown up to be wonderful women.  I am so proud of them!
Tomorrow we are headed home.  Everyone is tired because we have had so much fun.   Keri is a great tour guide!

No comments: