Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

On Good Friday I thought a lot about the death of Jesus.  How awful it must have been.  Got a little teary eyed thinking of such a huge sacrifice.  The pain and the suffering for me, for us.  Thankfully, there is more.  There is Easter!  He is risen, HE is risen indeed!  Thank you Lord Jesus for saving us and for your mercy, forgiveness and grace!  We woke up to a beautiful morning this Easter Sunday.  We went to church and then had coffee with Jay and Trisha at the Rocket Bakery.  The weather was so nice the bicycles came out and we rode the Centennial Trail.  Here is Easy Rider warming up the ol' legs!  He takes his bike riding seriously as you can see from the expression on his face! 
 Our Spokane River flowing with a swift spring current!

I would like you to meet Wesley.  Jay and Trisha had a little company on this ride.  Wesley was sent to them as part of a geography activity.  Wesley will be returned by the 20th of April.  They are documenting everywhere he goes and will send their documentation and Wesley back to the owner, a second grader I believe.
I was concerned about poor Wesley, his head was flopping in the wind.  He survived thankfully!
The gang is all here!  Happy Easter.  Thanks for the ride Jay and Trisha!  We love your company and you! Thanks for being our friends!

No comments: