Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

GNO at PF Changs

Love spending time with friends and I don't do it often enough! Good food, lots of talking, lots of laughing! I had never been to PF Changs! Great food. These are some sort of green beans, spicy ones I think.
Yummy lettuce wraps!
Spicy shrimp if I remember right. I didn't try everything. Too many good foods with lots of calories.
Sharon, Susan, Pam!
My good friend Cheryl with you know who!
Deanna and Kari
The gang! There is something very special about friendships with other women. We can just be ourselves in all our silliness, seriousness, or whatever!
Our waitress fit right in with our group. Very nice and very outgoing. She put up with us for over two hours.
Tami came a little later!
Deanna was telling a story about something she was all fired up about. Can you tell? Can't tell what it was. It is against the code to tell.
One of my favorites. Fortune cookies. Love the taste. We had a good time sharing our fortunes and wondering how they could possibly come true!
High finance Wendy took care of the finances of the evening. No she didn't pay for it all she collected our money.
One fortune cookie met some misfortune.
Wendy and Sheila using chopsticks. I don't think that is how you are supposed to use them. Maybe they will start a new trend in fashion.

Thanks girls for a great night and some of you should thank me for not posting some of the pictures I took. You know who you are!!!

No comments: