Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Family Ski Day

Just as we were all geared up ready to ski Layne, Lucy, Kristin, and Justin arrived. Boy lots of gear for two little ones. Layne is doing her part carrying her backpack!How long do you think it will be before Lucy wants some of the skiing action?
Layne is ready to get going!
I took three pictures of Mike putting his helmet on and he had his eyes closed on each one. Maybe he was visualizing the runs like the Olympic skiers do?
Another beautiful day in the Pacific Northwest!
More corduroy!

Yehaw!
Mike learning to take a picture with an IPHONE.

I got some actions shots of Justin and Layne. She rides the chair to the top of the mountain and skis all the way down. She is a future Olympian! She looks so small compared to her surroundings.
Getting some instructions from DAD!

There they go! I actually got some video of Layne skiing! Wasn't paying attention to myself and deleted it. DUH! Next time!

Back at the lodge!
Grandpa and Lucy!
Kristin and Lucy! Two cuties!
Layne isn't read to quit!
Last run of the day! Riding to the top and playing with taking pictures into the sun! The snow is getting pretty hard and fast. Fun, but a few more inches would be nice to have for the next few weeks. It was another fun day on the slopes!!! Time goes fast. It was just a second ago I was tromping 3 girls up to the ski hill. Now I have the easy job, grandma!!!

No comments: