Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Monday, February 1, 2010

A Day with the Girls

Justin and Kristin need a kid-less ski day. It is a lot of work getting little ones ready to ski! I got the job of watching Layen and Lucy on Sunday after my snowboarding on Sat. No way I would be on the hill. I needed to recover. So here they are! Sweetness at its best! Little Lucy is getting big. She is such a happy baby. The girl with many faces. She is always making faces. Cute!Layne had a new game for me to play with her. Checkers. She has it down. Knows exactly what to do. Look at this concentration!
She beat me!

Lucy is learning to use a cell phone!
Layne is trying to stop sucking fingers but once in a while one slips into her mouth!
Here is the girls of many faces!

Sisterly love!

Just playing with the flying horse!
Layne can write her name all by herself.
This was the highlight. Layne made me a card. See all the kisses on the page...Layne told me that all those kisses are how much she loves me. Melts my heart.
Here are a couple of videos of Lucy in action! Click to watch the video!



It was a fun and relaxing day for me. My mom used to play games with my girls and I can remember thinking doesn't she ever get tired of the same game. She didn't and neither do I. Spending time with the precious grandchildren is the best! It is a gift from God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good standing, Lucy!! And, those are some BIG checkers!