Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Feet Landed in San Rafael

We only had 97 miles to go on Friday morning! The car was getting to be an unpleasant place to be. I think the closer I get to the destination the more impatient I become to just be there! UNLOAD THE BIKES! LET'S RIDE! Kyle had asked us to come to the wedding location in case they needed help decorating. So Mike unloaded the motorcycles and off we went. It was only about 15 miles but it was nice to ride!


The bride and groom were busy keeping things moving at the wedding location. They had lots of helpers!




I tried to stay out of the way by checking out the beautiful view of the coastline! It wasn't a hazy day but the bright sunshine is difficult for an amateur photographer like me!



Friday evening was the rehearsal dinner. Yummy food and always a treat to get the family together. One of these days we will have all the kids together. We are missing Kristin this time!!!
Two of my beautiful daughters!
Beautiful one second and full of it the next!
Reunion time!!!



Kyle, the groom with Keri and Katie!
Mike and I!
AHHH! And sweet Finn! He is so adorable!

Michel, Steve's wife, and Mike!

Three generations of Gleason's!
Katie and Michel, sister-in-laws that think they look alike. :-)
Kath, Katie and Michel. Wonder what they are talking about!
I am very sentiment and just love seeing our family together. I think they are moments to remembered forever! We all miss the Lathrops and wish they were here. Maybe next time!!! It was a wonderful evening full of laughter and love!

3 comments:

mmsnyder said...

How fun! :) Love the pictures... Can't wait to see more from the wedding!

Cassidy said...

Fun Have a great vacation!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I might have to swipe some of these for my blog, too. :-)