Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Anyone Have a Car for Sale!

So, I am pondering what I will do with myself this summer when this picture message of Katie's car comes across my cell phone. All you moms out there know exactly how I felt. Panic! Is Katie OK? She called right then and told me she was OK thank God! Horrible feeling to think one of your children might not be safe. She was fine and the issue now is the car! It is totalled!!!! I am not sure what is going to happen but it will all work out. It always does. Fortunately, she was not going very fast. The car in front of her hit a truck and so the chain reaction began! I do thank God that He protected her. I will keep praying daily for angels to protect my family!!!!!! It works!

No comments: