Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Diametrically Opposed

Take a deep breath and go with the flow. That is the approach I decided to take! Mike and I couldn't be more different when approaching an organizational task like getting ready for vacation. I would be happy having everything planned six months ahead of time. Mike on the other hand thinks there is always enough time to plan no matter how close the event is. No problem. Now I realize everything doesn't have to be scheduled out and spontaneity is a good thing so I didn't push the issue (well maybe I did a bit). The plan was to leave on Wednesday. Getting the trailer ready for the motorcycles started the weekend before. Putting the chocks on, buying the tie downs, tweaking the ramp, figuring out the best way to put the bikes on!


Bikes on and secure. Test run is done. Lots more details to take car of but the bikes will be safe! We were supposed to leave at noon on Wednesday. We actually got out of town at 6 PM. Maybe a little more planning ahead would have been good!!! We were off to Klamath Falls!

No comments: