Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Rocky Mountain High Day One

We arrived in Denver around 9:30 in the morning. Excitement Excitement. Keri and Easton greeted us at the airport. Ryland and Mark were at soccer. We hopped in the car and Mike mentioned the outlet malls right away. So that was the mission. We swung by and picked up Mark and Ryland then headed out to the outlet malls. Keri took me by this neat antique/vintage store called The Barn. Lots of really neat things there. Kristin you would have loved it! Here is a sampling of the items in the store. Mark and Easton were not for sale. Keri is always on the lookout for a good spot to take pictures! The hay!!!!


Boys will be boys. Papa Mike wanted to be part of the action!
The Doolittles!
After a bit of shopping we all came home and crashed for a while. 3:30 in the AM was starting to catch up with Mike and I. Then it was dinner time!!! I found some broncos, not horses! Broncos! We are in Colorado you know!
Dinner was at the Falcon Brewing Co. Very good food. I had a nice chef salad BUT...there were cucumbers in it. The menu did not list cucumbers. Normally, I would not eat anything that touched a cucumber but I was a trooper and picked the cucumbers out of the salad and still ate the salad.
Easton!
Double fisted!
Ryland decided to take a little ride on the broncos!
Tomorrow we are headed up to the Rocky Mountains!!!

No comments: