Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Princesses

A quick visit to the granddaughters was a must today. They are just back from Hawaii and I am headed out to Colorado. Seemed like a million years since I had seen them. So we played and laughed and danced to the music. Get a bunch of girls together and there has to be some serious dress up going on! Princesses!
Somebodies crown fell!
Princesses love to dance and spin! No talking though because it was a performance! SHHH!


After the performance Lucy showed off her new skill! Walking. She just laughs and laughs and walks and walks. And then she laughs some more!
Precious girls!
Layne loves her turtles. A turtle tower!
The t-shirt! I'm cute, Mom's cute, and Dad is lucky. I would say we are all pretty lucky! More than lucky. We are blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh Layne and Lucy, you are just as cute as your aunt Keri...yes, you are blessed. :-)