Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Photo Shoot at the Botanical Gardens

Keri had a job at the Botanical Gardens in Phoenix. She was taking engagement pictures of a nice couple from Tucson! You have to buy tickets in advance to get into these gardens and I didn't have a ticket. I took a chance and went a long and hoped to get a ticket. I was in luck! The reason it was difficult to get tickets is because an artist has his artwork all through the gardens! The artist's name, Dale Chihuly! His glass art work was blended in the gardens. Look and see! Incredible for sure!
Of course there was a lot of nature to look at and even a replica of an Apache Hut.

Check this out! Creeping Devil Cactus. It looks like a lot of creepy crawly snakes. It really was weird looking. I felt like any second they might start moving toward me.





This afternoon and evening was just what the doctor ordered. All my Washington friends know exactly what I mean. It was a warm summer day and the evening was even better. It was like heaven being outside and just feeling warmth! It was so relaxing and peaceful. So glad Keri invited me along. Not sure what is on the agenda for tomorrow!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful for sure! Looks like you are well on your way to a wonderful time with your family. :)

Maddie said...

Wow thtas the glass you were talking about thats awesome!