Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's Still Winter in Washington!

Winter has not gone away in Washington! Lots of snow on the way to 49 Degrees North! It was cold today. Foggy, windy, snowing and cold. Of course it was a great time! I love to be out skiing. These are all cell phone pictures so they are sort of fuzzy!There is a big tall mountain here but you can't see it because of the cloud sitting on it! Looks fun doesn't it!!! I found these two guys to hang out with! They were pretty fun even if they did get this pizza from the table behind us after the people at the table left. "FREE PIZZA" were their words! Oh brother! BOYS!
This picture is very fuzzy but these two were great! Lots of older songs that I knew!
This is on the drive home! As we got closer to Spokane the sun was out!!! Darn I wish it were sunny on the mountain! I haven't had a nice "NO HAT DAY" yet!

There aren't very many ski weekends left! We leave on March 28th for Arizona so there are only two more weekends! Better get up there!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I wouldn't eat it...:( Sorry Mike..can't get in your corner on this one!

Anonymous said...

Two words came to mind. Tacky and Cheap -- oh and a third Junvenile

Patti said...

MIKE!!!! That is not free pizza it's used pizza!!!! Jackie I would start watching him around dumpsters!!!!!