Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Arizona is Warm

My last post was Winter is still here in Washington! It is getting better but it is still cold. We have had two days of sunshine. The snow is almost gone. There are still a few small mounds in the backyard! They are from shoveling the snow off the roof. Mike has had his motorcycle out but I haven't. Too cold for me! Well, we are getting away from it all on Sat. Arizona here we come!!!! Keri, Mark, Ryland and Easton and the sun! I am so excited to see all of them and to feel the sun. Pictures will come! Smiles will come and I will get some vitamin D! Lots to blog about! Bonus!! When I get back Kristin and Justin's baby is due! Life is Good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Then SUN you will have! In the lower 80's the entire time, it will be PERFECT weather!!