Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Funny and Smart Things from the Doolittle Boys

I wrote down some of the funny and smart things the boys said while I was in Colorado

As we were driving home from the airport Easton pipes up out of the blue and says,"Aliens are extinct."  After some questioning from gma I think he really believes they once existed.

Ryland and Easton were talking about their favorite balloon color.  Ryland liked the indigo one.  I didn't know a 6 year old knew that word.

Another color one.  Leaves.  We were looking at a red leaf and Ryland said it was not red it was scarlet!  Wow!

We were playing Apples to Apples one evening and all of a sudden Easton shouted out, "I am sexy and I know it."  Where did that come from???

Easton stayed with his dad, Mark when we went ziplining.  Easton said he didn't want to stay with his dad because, "He has a scratchy face." Easton stayed with Mark but said there would be, "No kisses for you Dad."

Ryland, "When we are light Australia is dark."  He is smart.

Ryland, "Clouds are made from water, floating water.  His little mind goes a mile a minute.

We were driving in the car on Sat. Easton, " Mom do you have any bug juice?"  His mom said she was all out of bug juice.  I asked him where you get bug juice.  He looked at me like I was nuts and said with conviction, "From bugs!"  Silly question I guess.

Easton to his mom while we were driving, "Do you know how to get there?" Mom says yes. Easton, "You are a smart driver, you don't have to use your GEEPS."

Ahhh,  I thank God for these two boys and the joy they bring to all of us!

1 comment:

Jacquee Layton said...

THese comments made my day! Thanks for sharing. :)