Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Benefit Walk 2012





As most of you know I had a ruptured brain aneurysm on June 25th.  This walk was a benefit for medical bills for me.  At the time of the walk I was still in the hospital.  I am so blessed to work in such a giving and loving community and to have such supportive friends and family.  Thanks to my husband Mike.  He has had a tough road for sure.  He was there for me.  Today October 1st I would say I am close to 100%.  It truly is a miracle from God that I have recovered the way I have.  Aneurysms don't normally work like this.  All your prayers worked.  I will be back to school in June. I give     the glory to God and all of you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  

I didn't edit the pictures or put them in order.  Too many and I wasn't there!  :-) Happy viewing.  Thanks to Nicole Galunas for emailing me all these pictures.  What a chore!











































































1 comment:

Wendy said...

It was such a great event! Great pics!

~Wendy