Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Visting the Girls

I was going through Layne and Lucy withdrawals so after school on Tuesday I headed up to see them. I get so anxious the closer I get to their house. When Layne was born and I went up to visit her and the family I can remember how I felt when I turned off onto their road. So excited and I still do! I hope that feeling never goes away!!! All the grand kids are so precious. I had a little time with Lucy by herself because Layne was still taking a nap.

I think all the grand kids probably wonder why every time they look at me they see a big flash! Smile!
Layne finally woke up with some nudging! Here she is greeting her sister!
The Candy Land game came out immediately! Layne got all the cards organized.
Then it was down to business. Serious stuff!
During a break in the Candy Land action I tried to get a picture of Lucy and Layne together! Made me appreciate the pictures Keri takes. It was hard to get them both looking at the camera at the same time!
Can you tell who won the Candy Land game? WooHoo!
Layne and I played in her bedroom for a while. She likes to turn the lights off so we experimented taking pictures in the dark. Not bad with the flash!
Her new Mrs. Santa dress! Tis the season!
I couldn't believe that anyone in my family had cats. But they do! We are all allergic to cats. These cats are barn cats and don't come inside. Layne named them Petri and something else. Can't remember the other name!Another fun day with "The Girls!" Time goes so fast and they are growing up way to fast. Lucy is crawling and Layne had homework. Wow!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

LOL...when you said one cat was named Petri, I immediately thought the other one was named "dish". :) Darling pics!