Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Boys in Blue at Safeco Field

If you know me at all you know I love baseball.  Especially when it comes to the Los Angeles Dodgers!  Grew up in Southern California and they are my team.  As usual we got to the ballpark about 3 hours early.  I have to be there when the gates open.  Love being inside a baseball park.  I also wanted to make sure I got to see the Dodgers warm up and take batting practice.  Here are some of the sites as we walked to Safeco Field.


Yes, Keri I took these pictures again!  I just can't resist.



We weren't the only ones that came early.

AHHH!  Love that Dodger Blue! We had great seats!  As you can see from the seats in the background we were there really early.  Loved it.



Heaven!

We were celebrating my birthday and Katie's birthday!  I tried to brainwash all the kids to be Dodger fans but somehow they have lost their enthusiasm for them. Katie is a Mariner fan.  I like the Mariners too but I happen to like the Dodgers a lot more!
This is a statue of the long time announcer of the Mariners games.  He was an awesome announcer!

Batter up.  Pretty sure I had goose bumps at this point.  Did I mention I just love baseball? Great seats right?
Ichiro!

Dodger pitcher!


Andre Ethier

This can't be good for your arm!

Game goes to the boys in blue!


After we watched the game we went to an Irish pub not far from Katie's house.  This was the view from my seat.  NICE.


We had a great time.  Happy birthday to Katie and me!  Thanks for taking me Mike!  Couldn't have had a better birthday present...family time and the Dodgers at the ballpark!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the good 'ole mural picture. What happens when they take those down forever! I like the Dave statue. AND, you need to clean your lens, the last couple images have a dark spot on them due to dust or dirt on your lens. :-)