Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Schweitzer Mountain Feb. 2012

It was a big weekend for the Gleason's on Allen Pl.  The New Orleans Gleasons were in town and we were getting a visitor from the coast, Katie Renee!  The weekend started with a dinner with Stephen, Michel, Rivers, and more family and friends. My words will be few in this blog post.  I just don't have them like I usually do.  It was a wonderful weekend.

Katie grabbed Rivers before I could.

Sweet mommies.  Michel and her sister-in-law Julee.
Stephen and Jimmy
Hi Rian!
Stephen and Tony great friends.
The dinner gang.
Stephen, Michel, Rivers and I drove up to Schweitzer Sat.  Katie was close behind in her car.  Mike followed later.

Ah finally got to hold this precious one!

Saturday and Sunday we spent time with Michel, Stephen and friends. Mike said I was posting too many pictures of Rivers.  Not possible.










Michel off to ski!



Beautiful
Katie!



Such a precious boy.
The Martin family with Michel and Rivers.
Mike cooked dinner Saturday night.
I was assistant chef for a little while.
Two very nice young boys!
Fish
Michel and I skied on this beautiful sunny Monday.




Michel and the Martins
Michel and Jackie.  It was a blast and Michel is a speed demon!  She skis FAST!
Precious days and precious time!  Love you guys!

No comments: