Blog Moving

I have changed my email address and had to change my blog address also. This blog will be here forever but for further blog posts please visit my new address at

http://soaringwitheaglesjkg.blogspot.com

The blogs look almost exactly the same. There is also a link to the right of this blog!

Friday, October 24, 2008

How the Saints Saved New Orleans

This is a neat article about the Saints. Steve's mother-in-law and my friend Jill sent it to me today. It got me a little teary eyed reading it. Jill took us on a tour of the city about a year after Katrina. It was unbelievably destroyed. Jill and Paul just got back into their home a few months ago. I remember so clearly that first game back in the Superdome. Of course!!!!!! We have friends and family there now and they are near and dear to our hearts! There are a lot of great people on that Saints team! Go Saints!!!!! How The Saints Saved New Orleans

No comments: